Delivered in-house and tailored to suit business needs, training includes:
- Officers duties and due diligence
- PCBU’s duties and WHS management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Environmental management
- Manager / supervisor training
- Specialised (computer use, fatigue management, managing health at work etc.)
- Tailored (developed to suit business needs)
Businesses receive a session overview, attendance list, handouts and certificate of attendance, with assessments of learning and outcomes where required.
Delivered in-house and through our training calendar, our workshops are practical and provide the opportunity to learn, explore issues and problem solve. Based on our training courses and resources from the Kitney Toolkit.
We provide workshops for startups and small/medium sized businesses who need to establish and implement management systems. Workshops comprise:
- Evening course running over 8 weeks or two-day ‘boot camps’
- WHS, quality, environmental or integrated management system documents
- Compliance with legislation and Standards – perfect for gaining accreditation
- Presented by well-qualified and experienced professionals
- Maximum of 8 businesses attending
Contact us on e: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register interest.
Provided by Jo Kitney to executives, managers and WHS practitioners and professionals, our coaching is designed to develop understanding and capability for WHS and business management. Tailored to suit individual needs with a focus on risk, compliance, leadership, culture and WHS knowledge.
Coaching involves an initial discussion, coaching plan, sessions and review to ensure individual needs are understood and met.
See our Events listing for upcoming presentations and events. For more information contact us on e: email@example.com or t: 07 3014 1233.
Back To Top